These demos are intended for developers who want to integrate Blockly with
their own applications.
- Fixed Blockly
- Inject Blockly into a page as a fixed element.
- Resizable Blockly
- Inject Blockly into a page as a resizable element.
- Defining the Toolbox
- Organize blocks into categories for the user.
- See what Blockly looks like in right-to-left mode (for Arabic and Hebrew).
- Maximum Block Limit
- Limit the total number of blocks allowed (for academic exercises).
- Turn blocks into code and execute it.
- JS Interpreter
- Cloud Storage
- Save and load blocks with App Engine.